Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So it's been awhile....
















After signing in today, I realized it's been over a month since I blogged last! Wow so much has gone on in that time! Finley is growing like a weed (now up to 7lbs 12 oz) and is starting to be more interactive (we get a smile every now and again!) what else...oh Garland installed hardwood floors in our entire house with some help from his Uncle...Did I mention how talented my husband is??? I totally underestimated his carpentry skills!, let's see... we decided we are taking a family vacation to Washington, D.C. in July with my parents and sister, Finley took her 1st road trip to MS for Easter and met her great grandmother, Finley's nursery is 90% complete-all I need to do now is hang her valence, Garland got a grill for his birthday (complete with a few dents in it as it flipped over in the truck on the way home from Lowe's-Garland said it was my fault because I complained about a dent in the grill that already had been loaded so they had to unload it and re-load it with a dent-free one---Oh well, Garland said those dents won't make those steaks any less tasty!!!, I broke my foot while tring to get back in shape at BodyPump class (which was my first day back in the gym in 8 months!) and will be out of pocket for the next 4 months, we completed our classes for Finley's Baptism which is set for June 7th which is our 1 year anniversary-how special that day will be-now we just have to plan the reception which will be at our home....well I think that's all for now...I'm going to try to do much better and post atleast once per week!

1 comment:

  1. correction- i will be out of pocket for the next 4 weeks no months!

    ReplyDelete